MY LISTING PROCESS
I have two questions that I initially ask every potential home seller;
1. Do you absolutely have to sell your home?
2. Will you price your home to sell... or would you like to leave it on the market for a long period of time?
- I will then prepare what is called a Comparative Market Analysis. The purpose of this report is determine the current market value of your home in the eye's of TODAY'S buyer's. Remember, your home is only worth what today's educated buyer is willing to pay for it. I would question FREE market evaluations... you get what you pay for.
- I will then send you a package of information, including the comparative market analysis, to go over before we meet. I will then call to confirm our meeting time and answer any questions you may have prior to meeting.
- We will then meet to discuss putting your home for sale on the Saskatoon MLS® system.
- To get as many qualified buyer's as possible into your home until it is sold
- Communicate with you weekly in regards to marketing activities.
- To get you the highest dollar possible in today's market.
- Once the contracts are signed, I will immediately hire a professional photographer and online marketing company that specializes in Saskatoon real estate virtual tours and photography. At Realty Executives Saskatoon, your home is very important to us and we want to sell it for the best price and in a timely manner.
- Social media has exploded these days and is a great way to tell people about homes for sale. I can promote your home on media sites such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.
- Design professional feature sheets for agents to provide to their buyer's. When you list a home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®), it is not just putting up a sign and waiting for the phone to ring. Professionally designed feature sheets can direct buyer's to your homes virtual tour.
- Suggest and advise you to any changes you may want to make in your property to make it more saleable.
- Your property's Virtual Tour Listing is Posted amongst one of the largest real estate networks in Canada.
- Educated buyer's are looking online at Saskatoon Homes For Sale more and more and agents are sending listings via e-mail to buyer's that match their search criteria. Listings that do not have a virtual tour attached are getting bypassed acording to the National Real Estate Association. I make sure every listing has a virtual tour.
- I prospect constantly looking for buyer's for my listings.
- Realtor.ca is the #1 website in Canada that has the most buyer traffic. This website has thousands of buyer's everyday searching for homes for sale. I make sure your home stands out from other listings by attaching professional photo's and a virtual tour.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyer's. In today's global economy, it is important to make sure that the people walking through your home are qualified financially to afford to make an offer on your home.
- Follow up with salespeople that have shown your home, for feedback and response.
- Represent you on all offers
- Handle all the follow up after a contract has been accepted.
- Deliver your cheque at closing and more....
Market Value is Determined in Several Ways
The Market Value of Your Home IS NOT:
- What you have in it.
- What you need out of it.
- What it appraised for.
- What you heard your neighbour's home sold for.
- What it is insured for.
- Based on memories or treasures.
- Based on prices when you are moving.
The True Market Value of Your Home IS:
- What a buyer is willing to pay for the property today.
- Based on today's Saskatoon real estate market.
- Based on today's competition.
- Based on today's financing.
- Based on today's economic conditions.
- Based on the buyer's perception of property condition.
- Based on location.
- Based on normal marketing time.
As a Seller, You Control:
- The price you ask.
- The condition of the property.
- Access to the property.
As a Seller, You DO NOT Control:
- Market conditions.
- The motivation of your competition.
- Value, in the eye's of a buyer.
- AGENT Elimination: If agents are not previewing, or if they preview but do not show, they are eliminating your listing.
- BUYER Elimination: If your home is being shown with no results, buyer's are finding better listing's in your price range
- In either case, this is an indication that your home is not priced at current market value.
REMEMBER: PRICE OVERCOMES ALL OBJECTIONS!