Buying a Home in Saskatoon
Mr and Mrs. Buyer, here is the process that I use when helping clients shop for a home in the Saskatoon Real Estate Market
- I will ask my lender (if you do not have one) to call you as soon as possible and discuss with you all of the financing options available. This should answer all of your questions, as well give you the confidence you'll want in purchasing a home in todays busy market.
- Once you and the lender have designed a financing agreement for yourself, we will sit down and discuss what style of home you are looking to purchase. Be sure to have your wants and needs list ready and available.
- Once we have determined the style of house within your budget, I will select only the absolute best homes for you to look at. I will not try and confuse you by showing you dozens of homes at once.
- After we have viewed several properties, we will sit down to discuss writing an offer on the right property.
- Once the offer is written, I will negotiate that contract for you and work with you daily toward possession day.
I have designed this process in the name of efficiency. The Saskatoon Real Estate Market can be a complicated one and by having a streamlined process, this will help better serve all of your Real Estate needs.
I Will Help You Every Step Of The Way